Sunday, October 10, 2010

throwback thursday challenge



HI  everyone.  I decided to enter miss emma throwback thursday challenge.  I used the Create a Critter Cartridge..  My purse is an accesory for the zebra. It is cut at 5 1/2 inches using the real dial size.   I glued a paper bag to the inside of the card so u could but a little treat in ther for that some spedclial.  I also used orange gems to give it a bit more bling.  Please leave me a comment and let me know what u think.  Now its on to my next challenge.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW WOW WOW, that is absolutely darling. Great job.

Jen said...

This is absolutely adorable.
Hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Sheri said...

This is so fabulous! Great job! Thanks for sharing!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Wow !!! The purse os gorgeous :) Great job

PinkBlingCrafter said...

oops sorry is gorgeous

diana creations said...

that is so cute i love it

Ulysses' mama said...

Wow! that purse is so cute and creative! I love it!
ps thanks for leaving me a comment, it really made my day.